CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

I aint kidding .... CMR should be buying ITS OWN SHARES RIGHT...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I aint kidding .... CMR should be buying ITS OWN SHARES RIGHT NOW instead of fiddling whilst wondering why Rome is threatening to burn.

If they like, THATS a crusade I would relish ... market feng shue master .... give me a paltry 5 mill bucks of CMR 100 mill facility funds to pivotally defend our COMPANY by strategic share buybacks and keep it outa the sights of ENEMIES ... possibly within our own ranks ... aiming at using the market uncertainties to pull the rug from under our feet before it has a chance to take us on that magic carpet ride we know is ahead !!!

Come one ... some PROACTIVE OLYMPIAN MO PLEASE. Show us what u are made of.

And if u r REALLY smart, set me up in Hong Kong now so I can gather mercenary sino allies looking for the best value for money global hedge around, whilst doing the preps for a Hong Kong dual listing so we dont WASTE TIME OPPORTUNITY.

Here we go, ORM Rule # 1 ... WHY NOT ... I offer my services ... for zilch except for "expenses" and 3 year options at 5 bucks !!!

If u think its a good idea ... let them know. I am SICK of watching my and mates' swags continue to deteriorate in complacency whilst feeling helpless at having no influence over its safety and fair value ... praise Zeus !

Not happy Jan.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.