CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Not interested in a board seat Cuzo ... been there done that...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Not interested in a board seat Cuzo ... been there done that couple of times a dozen years ago ... too restrictive for Olympians ... unless u assume dictator status which ASIC doesnt like haha.

Just wanna get the message across that whilst u fiddle in complacency with what everyone else is doing, someone bigger lets u do the work, then crunches u down so easily at the right time with all the financial weapons available these days and takes u out with a "thank you, now my turn" attitude .....and SCREWS existing shareholders in the process. And all a Board can say is the usual pike out "given the market circumstances this is the best course for shareholders" and with a reco to accept ... like those turkeys at AII recently ... poor show AII bridge.

This forum is composed of an assortment of mega talent covering all kindsa skills and experiences collectively worth more than any Board and our aim is one ... to get fair value and beyond for OUR investments ... and the directors' options in the process. I know we are in view in here from time to time and I have no probs with OPENLY expressing whats on my mind for constructive critical appraisal ... and am appalled when I hear crap from them with no track record on how to run a company in hard times. And believe me, we are approaching the hardest times where only big sharks will be left to roam the financial oceans. Yet we are in a postion to become one of them big sharks with the right and smart moves now ... to EXCEL in the hardest of times ... and I will accept no excuses from here if we stuff up. With yr shields or on them bros, like the 300.

If CMR cant wear fins itself under current conditions and given its EXCEPTIONAL corporate status and near term potential right now, then who??? I dont want to see such potential wasted !!! I want some PROACTION to stay ahead of the game. And IMO we could have made some better and simple proactive moves earlier but no-one was listening to the market alerts .... TIMING is what this all about.

Anyway easy for me to talk .... Im solo, dictator of myself, not a bureaucracy like a public company, and wanna continue so. Private companies are so more efficient but u gotta be sure they work.

There are NO excuses to see our market cap wallow at around 200 mill bucks now when we are in process of a billion buck JV deal from HNC for half !!! U KNOW HNC wont play that game when they can take us out in toto for less instead ... and use the leverage now provided by recent AII backdooring to press home their advantage ... get real.

HENCE all the more reason to get ourselves shipshape by whatever SMART moves it takes to put in place some own leverage for them battles ahead. And ongoing global MARKETING and dual listing is the first weapon for such.

Check out the relative possies of our midcap peers who took the dual listing route when at similar status to us .... PDN, EQN for starters .... they are miles ahead now cos of the MARKETERS behind them. FMG is the classic on this.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.