GML 0.00% 1.5¢ gateway mining limited

Message TO GML Directors

1. 1,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196

Unfortunately the GML share price is pretty much at its all time low, although, in fairness, some of that is due to sectorial weakness.

Your latest investor presentation says that the Top 20 shareholders are supportive of the company, which is nice, even if there is some disquiet here and there. The best way to restore long-suffering shareholders faith in the company is for directors and employees to embark on an on-market buying spree. Doing that would give the rest of us a better indication that you have serious "skin in the game."

I am making special reference to those of you who are not on the Top 20 shareholders list.

Every single employee and Director should have at least a years salary in GML shares, bought on-market. That would be a sure sign that you have faith in what GML is doing.

What are you waiting for? If the company is as good as you say, its time to make large, meaningful on-market purchases.

I apologize for being direct but I think many small shareholders share my views on this.

Thank you for your efforts. Be assured I plan to stay the course and am happy to put my trust in the Board provided everyone chips in.

Last edited by Baby Doc: 09/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.182M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 153178 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 148219 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.