MYG 0.00% 67.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

message to jg

1. dfl
    3,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372

Dear John

I have no idea whether you bother yourself to read what is posted on HC. Frankly if you don't bother then I applaud you. Most of the posts are emotional, and that is understandable as investing in junior gold stocks is a very emotional experience.

I applaud you and the team for coming up with a very innovative arrangement to keep us in the game, not forgetting, and I don't need me to remind you, of the very exciting prospects you have in the gold sector.

However I think the team need to be mindful of the support that investors have shown toward the company. For me I have both OA's and OB's and have recently bought heads(never owned them in the past) under 4 cents and 3 cents, not a lot but then looking at volume recently it is quite a nice parcel.

I am not getting down on my bended knees to ask for the team to consider extending the options as has been mentioned a few times on this board. You will know if you read HC that I have been a very positive poster because I am so bullish on gold in the long term that what you have in the ground will be worth billions of dollars in the future, and that's not counting what you probably know about
    but have not disclosed.

Just extend the options and give long suffering shareholders a fair go.

Regards
    A long time shareholder and a great believer in the MYG story

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 1403 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.