ETH 0.00% 14.5¢ ethan minerals limited

Hi Ken, hope you are enjoying your time in Zambia . Perths hot...

1. 292 Posts.
    Hi Ken, hope you are enjoying your time in Zambia . Perths hot too. ASIC said to me via letter today the enquiries are going to take longer than they first expected. I take this as a good sign that my complaints along with other infomation forwarded to ASIC by now will take some sifting through. If you go through the Lawlers Partners Letter to creditors Oct 26 2011 you will get a fair idea of what they are looking at . I guess apart from the fact 3 million bucks went to Zambia , 1.5m to Indonesia and never came back, plus indications there may have been insolvent trading, unusual payment terms to creditors, unreasonable director related charges, you need to worry about what ex staff members know of how you and Julie did business with other peoples money. I think your claim for any monies owed to you by ETH is outrageous and its more a case of what do you owe ETH.
    Better wait for these ASIC findings for proof before we go to any next level of course but I am waiting and will go to lengths to recover monies lost either from you or Julie, that is of course if something illegal does get discovered. zPerhaps it wont.

The Creditors report raises a huge amount of questions, I am sure your excellent bookeeping will clear you of any wrong doing. I am sure you can explain all the the cash payments and can account for all of the money.Oh wait.. the Creditors Report says page 19 you had poor financial control including poor record keeping and gives 7 reasons/indicators to believe trading while insolvent may have occured. Not one.... seven .Is that legal??
    Julie , a title search on your unit (suburb starts with a B ) was not hard, you bought in 1993 and it should be worth a bit by now. I will be discussing it with other shareholders who took a hit.
    I just hope you and Ken are cleared of wrong doing.I guess I can let it go if so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.