ETH 0.00% 14.5¢ ethan minerals limited

So Ken does not like our posts on Hot Copper. ? The media are...

1. 292 Posts.
    So Ken does not like our posts on Hot Copper. ?
    The media are liking them, people who have been burned by ETH business dealings are liking them
    Well , I don't like buying shares when a small cap company has just sourced 2 million dollars a few months ago and then a few days later after I buy it goes kaput. Skint !
    I don't like how Professional Accountants /Voluntary Administrators find 7 pieces of evidence of trading while insolvent. Should ETH shares even been listed when I bought them.? Better not find out they should not have been on the market Ken and Julie as the S- - T is about to seriously hit fan if they were. Read the 2011 Oct 26 Report to Creditors if you haven't. Trading while insolvent can leave you two clowns wide open to legal action. We'll be discussing this further perhaps.
    I don't like the lack of accountability of where the money went.
    I don't like the blatant lies I was told by the company after the share was suspended.
    I don't like the fact Ken is in Zambia, ETH money is in Zambia and Ken changed his mobile number when there is unfinished business to attend to here.
    I don't like the fact I have personally met,and spoken to people who have lost over $600,000 on this share while Ken and Julie stick their hands out for money after an abysmal job done.
    I don't like the restructure program by Pager, voted in above the V/A recommendations by the creditors. Why did they do that. Its too hard to trust Ken now. Whats the motive.
    The one thing I do like is I have taken 3 people (idiots) to court for money owed to me in my life , and 3 times I have made the other parties look stupid in court and and they have coughed up what I was owed.
    If ASIC spoon feed me any evidence at all of trading while insolvent Ken and Julie, I am owed money and you will know about it. If you did pay people in Zambia outside normal terms and those terms are deemed illegal I will be contacting police to have charges laid.
    Enough said. Eagle Eye, please forward anything to have to ASIC on their website that may be of interest.
    Happy New Year Ken and Julie. I will update you.

Remember, don't try and bill ETH for your time in assisting ASIC with their enquiries. That's on your own time. Just like shareholders had to work in their own time to get the money to buy the shares that gave you guys the money to try and do business in Indonesia and Africa, which you appear to have lost with precious too few answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.