AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

MR Tony Rovira our founding directors for Azure MineralsThis is...

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    MR Tony Rovira our founding directors for Azure Minerals

This is our open letter for you mates. Well done pal i am thank you from the bottom of my hearts mates

Did you know that MR Tony is a multiple award winnings prospectors?
    Did you know that MR Tony discovered the Kathleen Valley Lithium deposits [LTR] in his prime times?
    MR Tony has many awards under his belts thats for sure

I never doubted you MR Tony. You are honest and great man thats for sure

Your presentation videos help me with my convictions in this journey for financial freedoms
    Other posters whom performed the giggles at me for watching such videos are now in the doldrums in their other pathetic stocks mates

Azure Minerals holders please post your thank you message for MR Tony Rovira belows. He really deserves it mates

Now what a bloody great discovery thats for sure. The best discoveries to come out of western australia in the past decades. The signs were there but many were too blind to see it mates thats all i have to say its SO SIMPLES.

Those whom did not trust the message have been left behind.
    I done my absolutely bests to spread the messages about Azure and the potentials of Andover projects. They kept moderating me and spreading the porky pines LIES about AZS. Now let them suffer mates you miss out its simples.

Other ASX directors take notes. Maybe one days you will also win the awards like MR Tony.

I am also having a message for my enemies

@MrLong2019 mates what happened to your bollinger band charts at 10cents mates? You better throw away your charts mates who taught you how to play with the charts? I hope you got the valuable lessons from me. Remember mates when i told you that SQM should have listened to your charts instead of flying in the helicopters over our lands and giving us 20 million dollars at the premiums? I was trying to get the points across to you mates.

@kevin103 mates what the bloody heck is going on pal. I just left the Versace store in the CBD and i am shining gold glitter everyone is smiling at me mates.

@Kaeho oh mates boy oh boy. What happens to your gap in the charts at 24cents mates? What the bloody heck happened pals. $1.20 now buddie boys

I am accepting the apologies should you wish to accept your loss and misjudgements of the Bigly message

Why did i leave
    Mates i was trying to let the peoples know about the potentials of AZS to discuss the topics and the potentials here which is what this forum is all abouts. I left because it was doing the more damage than the goods due to many bad actors posters spreading the porky pines lies in response to my messages. For you, for me, for the company, i decide to part ways with the hot coppers forums. I am not plan to return in any cases because i am enjoy my self now with my new found fortunes i dont need to spread the messages any more the investors are now the sharks fighting for some shares like a feeding frenzies

I am proud share holders of the best company in the world with the best directors Tony Rovira + Mark Creasys + SQM and the greatest discovery to come out of western australia in the last decades mates.

Now we wait for the global giants to fight over us like we are the tasty piece of juicy steak

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.