AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

A friend with sixty years in WA exploration geology and...

1. 1,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    A friend with sixty years in WA exploration geology and particularly in the Pilbara had only seen Azure and one other prospect to be so spectacularly successful. Then there were the other thirty that had little or only modest success.

I thought that in Mexico Azure would have eventually had significant success. They found Mesa de Plata silver and Loma Bonita gold. And Azure might have eventually found the source of each of these deposits. They were also in the right country to find copper, but it would have taken time.

The move to WA initially for nickel and then for lithium was transformative.
    SQM accelerated the process.

It takes a good team to recognise a significant prospect. Tony and his team could do it. Not many can
    However managing and developing a significant prospect and turning it into an economic productive mine, is a different skill and another talent. Tony has done well, and the company has done well, and the shareholders also. HotCopper has had input from some very talented and committed contributors, and I am very appreciative of their contribution.

In this game one must be satisfied with the reality that was Azure. I won't see it again.

Thank you to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.