AVR 1.29% $18.31 anteris technologies ltd

I have not missed out at all my money is safely tucked away and...

1. 819 Posts.
    I have not missed out at all my money is safely tucked away and if I had the time and wanted to I would of shorted both ahz and fmg and I held fmg before and dumped last year while I called it a top but the ones like you were dreaming dividends and then came down crashing see I'm a position trader I wait on the sidelines to find the perfect opportunity while I dump my load on to people like you and by the looks of it you're butt hurt and full of anger no need to act like a mario and make a show on here on a saturday night and when did I ever disappear when the stock price went north on an 85 degree angle and I said mutiple times there was hidden selling going on and not long after the stock price tanked and surely you're sitting on a massive loss and those ones that got in at 31c thought it was the bottom are also sitting on a massive loss and lo and behold it is trading @ 26c and I said this will break through 28c before the VAX results were even published now go eat your mushrooms buddy and don't make childish scenes.
    Last edited by 0xbadc0ded: 27/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
-0.240(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $351.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.80 $19.15 $18.20 $159.7K 8.611K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73 $18.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.33 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.