AVR 4.08% $12.49 anteris technologies ltd

Message to Ox..., page-30

1. 2,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    Great dialogue dgoynish, respect you for your open mind: second last paragraph, '...and will thumbs up a post even though they go against my belief structure or my own research ..'

If we all tried to be receptive as that we would all perhaps be better investors and human beings in the wider World.

In regards to Ahz, will continue to hold, but do believe there are some legitimate concerns to be appreciated.

One thing even unqualified investors such as myself know: the markets Ahz is attempting to increase its footprint in. What is uncertain is how long will it take to gain significant traction for the company to prosper.

Time IS of essence, unfortunately Admedus is not in the position of having the luxury of the rest of its platform tech taking as long as the CardioCel has to gain traction. The immunotherapies division is definitely a drag on the company, imo, despite having R&D grants and budgeted funds allocated to it.

Need clarification on these 'external' funds too, debt isn't all bad BUT will it solve anything? That is: change the Markets sentiment ..... I think not, more chance of that (postive sentiment) by spinning off the immunotherapies division.

If companies sp wasn't to significantly improve then you would definitely need to see the Red flags.

Remember it is the Company's responsibility to present everything in the highest possible light, any reservations they may privately have will never see light of day.

Eire, few others too, have presented some proper dialogue, lets keep that up, name calling, disparaging remarks don't really add much value to the threads apart from 'cheap' entertainment!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.