AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

message to the count

1. 989 Posts.
    Hi,

I have just seen your post. I spent several hours with Mr. Clay in a small informal gathering. Mr. Clay outlined his vision of seeing ZYL becoming a successful company.
    I am not privvy to his plans, but I know that he has carefully worked out a strategy for every senario that could occur in these uncharted waters. What did come through loud and clear is that if ZYL require his support, there would be conditions that would have to be met.

Mal told us that his forte is putting the right people in place who he knows can do a good job. He trusts these people. He is not after the CEO role.

My sum up is that all bases are covered. I can only trust in the man and his past performances. He admitted to one failure and I am sure he doesn't want to loose on ZYL. My reason for posting is to try and assure fellow long suffering holders that there is definite hope on the horizon.
    As a matter of interest, I have not added or decreased my share holding since meeting Mr. Clay.

There are absolutely no guarantees in the share market and this is no exception. I have posted that I would not buy at this time. Other posters feel differently and that is their choice. Personally I have too many $$'s invested to throw in more without clear direction of exactly what is going to happen.

I would live much easier loosing all my investment, rather than have it come good and I am out. It is a gamble that I am willing to take. Mal is aware that some people are hurting and will have to bail out if the sp gets to an acceptable level.

I hope above has shed some light for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.