APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi guys, I am writing this on the grace of my friend...

1. 463 Posts.
    Hi guys,

I am writing this on the grace of my friend Williamllll.

Because I know nothing really and depend upon all of your views, if I lose my savings in APG I will blame all of you. If I make a fortune, I will warn my children not to tangle with their diamond-hard business-minded father and I will forget all of you.

In short, APG are still a spec stock.

but as for insults being offered to each other, I am a professional insulter (I actually practice them as part of my profession)and frankly, you are all amateurs. Which, etymologically speaking, means that you are lovers not fighters. (amateur is derived from the latin "amo" meaning "love" The "eur" came later on and is part of Law French idiom.)

God, am I clever, or what???

But APG is still a spec stock.

WIL4 is right, you guys should be pulling together to find that diamond of information ..... but if you need some insults to extend to each other, here are a few to really get you started:

"You never open your mouth without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge.

"If brains were dynamite you would not have enough to blow the wax out of your ears.

"Please do not reproduce, the gene pool could not cope. (this is a little truncated).

"APG is a speculative stock.

look forward to getting the good workings of all your clever calculating and sometimes intuitive minds and happy new year.. At least the spec stock called APG LOOKS promising. but the evidence for that is mounting.

Finn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.