LU7 0.00% 1.6¢ lithium universe limited

Pez has nailed it. It's really a shame because the idea has...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Pez has nailed it. It's really a shame because the idea has potential but the focus looks so wrong. As I've said many times elite tournaments and their qualifiers are not that frequent and can be run on a spreadsheet with a few volunteers.

You have the foundations of a decent product, but then you have a CEO pulling out 250k plus his performance incentives that flies around talking partnerships to run tournaments. Newsflash, there's not much money in replacing a spreadsheet which people weren't paying for in the first place, no matter who you sell it to.

The only investment that seems to be happening in the platform is throwing money at prize pools, which can artificially pump registrations but won't build recurring revenue and a sustainable business. Occasionally they add shallow support for a new game which is much the same short term registration pumping.

If you want to see where this company could be going check out lichess. What these guys do for chess needs to be done for esports. Detailed statistics and performance analysis, training modes, public skill ratings, tournaments locked to certain skill ranges. Matchmaking lobbies with a prize pool are not a huge value add, ESH needs to make the games they integrate with a better competitive player experience for all levels.

I haven't played for a while but back when I used to have my head in this space, CS in Aus used to be run by Gotgames/Gametech. Why? Because they integrated deeply with the game and actually improved the casual-competitive experience with custom IP. This includes a credible custom skill rating system. I think ESEA has picked up in Aus lately partly because people like to talk about their RWS.

Let's see Mogul do the same for their games. CEO and directors need to stop living the high life off the ASX, put the money into developers and fix the product. When gamers start putting their MogulScore on public profiles, they'll have something worth promoting on the big stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $7.96K 497.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 73282 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 485860 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.