VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

Met results, page-2

1. 3,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1821
    Hi @lightbulbnz
    Some good points put forward. Hope you guys can add to my thoughts and past experience.
    Answered in your point form lightbulb;

1/ As Phillipa stated the team are working methodically through analysing the assay results and sending samples to the lab concurrently as they cross the T's and dot the I's. Still waiting on roughly 170 assays trickling in.
    2/ There will be mets results in batches.
    3/ Big variants from deposit to deposit.
    4/ Lighter courser clay loam host. Much better/easier than tropical heavy wet Limonite and Saprolite clays for extraction.
    5/ Ph assessment can be used on a given constant only. A ph of 2 can be not viable to extract but if the clay host is easy to prepare, quick milling, low heat, quick time taken to reach extraction and high head grades especially high MREO, high solvents (reagent) a mix at 50 deg and 2 hrs TF can be very viable to mine yet boarder line with low heads hard extractions. Preping wet clay hosts can be a nightmare. Jupiter is dry course loam. Average grades are high 2000ppm and high MREO, will be easy to mill 20mc and screen. How much organic matter is removed from the wash ?. Heaps of variants.

Looking at neighbouring Mets and some in NSW and VIC I am optimistic, even with an Av of ^60% for MREO, due to Jupiters high headgrade feed, the sheer economics of scale of the project should see the project move into next stage of development.
    I have worked with heavy clays....nightmare......looking at Jupiter and the samples provided, much easier to work with and hence cleaner and quicker beneficiation flow. Quite a lot of other deposits having issues with heavier hosts, lower grade, hotter flow mix and extraction time jet they are in production or supplying DSO......Jupiter is looking like a monster with high Av grade, light loam, mineralised host similar to our producing neighbours and high demand (door is knocking). Exciting time ahead. Above AIMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64739 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.