AAR 8.33% 11.0¢ astral resources nl

metal prices up, page-19

1. 519 Posts.
    Pizza,

what gave u the impression that Cofey mining has anything to do with funding? The are puting a mine plan for us!!!

What hold up are u referring to?? Did u read any of the last announcements or presentations? Or just assuming that there is hold up for funding??

Mine plan is being done by cofey mining now and a request to quote will be sent to selected building/engineering companies to give us costs to build up the plant that was planned by cofey mining and then we have a complete feasability study showing the mine plan, its cost, time frame to build it, amount of reserve we have, expected income, etc...

The complete feasability is due in last qrtr of 2010 and when feasability is out, we know how money we need and then start looking for funds.

I didn't make up that last paragraph and I don't have any inside info as others asked before...... I just READ ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!!!

So what hold up u r reffering to again???? and How does cofey mining have anything to do with funding????

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $107.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $1.047M 9.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1269881 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 521699 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.