AAR 4.17% 11.5¢ astral resources nl

metal prices up, page-28

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Hi fazz03,

Maybe it's a matter of individual interpretation but

The December 2009 Quarterly says

"2. It is planned to refine and upgrade the preliminary feasibility study to feasibility status by Q4 2010."

"The company has retained experienced metallurgist and project management executive, Noel OBrien, to manage the study."

"Coffey Mining has been appointed to conduct a comprehensive review of the resource model, an examination of the conversion of resource to reserve parameters and to propose a mine plan from which plant and infrastructure requirements can be developed."

"An Expression of Interest has been sent to selected engineering companies to prequalify for the feasibility study which will follow the Coffey review. The feasibility study is expected to be awarded in April 2010."

I have interpreted this as:

Noel O'Brien to manage the Feasibility Study which includes
    Coffey Mining to review the resource model and propose the mine plan and an Engineering Firm that will be appointed to develop the plant and infrastructure requirements with the results of that Feasibility Study to be finalised Q4 2010.

I believe it is one Feasibility Study.

I hope I am right but am open to others interpretation in case I am totally off the mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $107.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $1.041M 8.980M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1278251 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 35554 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.