AAR 2.08% 11.8¢ astral resources nl

metal prices up, page-30

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Yes IGO4IT. Why would I thought That I could have got a different reply from you, lol....

You have been caught out red handed and now you are attacking the player and not the ball. But to each his own. If you are comfortable with that, so be it.

As for the three players you mentioned. Well, from what I can understand, Reichman IMHO is as frustrated with AAR as we are, Hangsen has hung his hat on two different occasions and went looking for better things, and from what I can understand from some of the posts Gazzatt posted to the forum, is not that excited either about the way the company is going and handled.

Well I could be wrong, but so could you.

Especially since you told the forum that you have been holding for umpteen years, while your posts prove to the contrary and paint a totally different picture.

And if misleading fellow posters and leading them up the garden path is called as you say "Investing", well you can have it all for yourself. Because I prefer to be open and truthfull with my fellow posters. At the very least I openly admit that I could have made a wrong decision in investing with AAR and that I am currently looking at a big loss, while you are not. And I am sure that I am not the only one in that position either.

We all live here in hope that this thing will turn around but, when and if is it going to happen is the $64million dollar question.

Now take a breather and try to relax. Because I will.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $112.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $787.1K 6.778M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 376091 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 322747 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.57am 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.