AAR 14.3% 12.0¢ astral resources nl

metal prices up, page-31

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""(Talks about demand outstripping supply , however I have noticed other zinc outfits ramping up , and I fear AAR are asleep at the wheel here. The only finance being considered will be how to squeeze the shareholder for running and standing costs via capital raising .. all the while market continues to rate AAR down as evident by sp.)""

StaffyX,

They will have to come out with something extremely good and proven before they will squeeze anymore money out of me, let me tell you. Even then I will give it some serious thoughts.

No mate, this time I will pass, and leave to other investors who are willing to do it. And, IMHO, the Company will have to do plenty of work to get the sp to an acceptable level before some outside investors will even consider it.

With the current sp, even if there was someone out there who wanted to take us out of the equation altogether and do a full T/O, even at a 100% premium, which would be hard to quantify, what would we end up with..???? Think about it.

As I said above, the Company has some serious thinking to do and get the sp up to 10 or 12 cents at the very least, before we can think of doing something.

As for me, I will be sitting on the fence and watch. No more money in here.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.