MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

metal storm investor under cloud, page-7

1. 20,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1791
    So it would seem we have another Yank with us now, strange isn't it, no sight of them for five years or more over here in Oz on SS or HC and here is watso giving us the run down on how bad this idea really is? is he telling us to sell? yep you betcha,I'm suprised that instaed of calling the company AFHL that they didn't call it Uncle Sams Mystery Company USMC, fair dinkum you people are that easy to see through, they should employ you as windows!

This was from my earlier post!

"I could be getting this wrong? but from Insider-info's IP address it would appear that he hails from the US, Hmmm so did Birddog, how strange?? but how did he get to buy not one but two lots in the SPP without an Aussie address? OK, it can be done, he may have done that, but fair dinkum, what sort of person comes here and rubs salt into our wounds,telling us just how much he made, for what purpose? is he telling everyone gee I'm clever, you best listen to what I say?"

What Insider -Info is attempting to do is instill the idea in your head to sell on the next pop, when the money comes through, so you see, the money is coming, but they want you to sell, I say sell at your peril!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.