MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

The more I research MOD the more I like it. Great tenements -...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The more I research MOD the more I like it. Great tenements -  12700 sq kms, brillant assay results, supportive Botswanan Government, picked up the distressed Discovery leases for peanuts. But the key to this is the Board of Metal Tiger.
    Check out the pedigree of Chairman Terry Grammer.

Terry Grammer - Chairman, Non-Executive Director
    Terry is an award-winning geologist with over 40 years’ experience in mining and mineral exploration with extensive experience in Australia, Africa, Southeast Asia and New Zealand and has been involved in numerous ASX-listed companies that have achieved dramatic growth.
    As geologist, Terry discovered the Cosmos Nickel deposit for ASX-listed Jubilee Mines NL which went on to be an ASX Top 200 company and for which Terry was awarded the AMEC (Association of Mining & Exploration Companies) joint Prospector of the Year in 2000. As co-founder/director, Terry listed Western Areas NL (ASX:WSA) in 2000 (and served as Exploration Manager from 2000 to 2004) which became an ASX Top 200 company. Terry was Chairman of South Boulder Mines (ASX:STB) from 2008-2013 which grew to be an ASX Top 300 company. From 2010 to 2015, Terry was a director of Sirius Resources NL (ASX:SIR) and helped to guide the Company through the discovery, feasibility and development funding of the Nova nickel and copper deposits in Western Australia, that saw the company's share price dramatically rise from AUD$0.05 in July 2012 to a peak above AUD$5 per share in early 2013 and become an ASX Top 200 company.

As you can see Terry is no mug and sees the value in MOD that is currently being overlooked.
    I'll continue to buy at this crazy price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.