CAY 0.00% 7.9¢ canyon resources limited

Yes, could be an interesting few weeks as we watch for the clues.

1. 10,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Firstly, with all due respect, stop pretending my thoughts are other than I have stated. I do not deceive people and I am very capable of speaking for myself.

Secondly, I was not speaking of your sale in particular but of the MO of bigger players who have a better chance of avoiding emotional responses in their investments or trades. Interesting that you reacted though?

For the record, I own a substantial chunk of Canyon and have not sold any shares this calendar year. (Though I did sell some last year to up my holding in one of those others that is likely to do extremely well over the next six months).

The point I made above, that I have some thoughts about the likely strategy but that I want better substantiation before I voice them is totally transparent. There could well be a grand plan at play here, I even suspect that I know what it is, but because I don't want to potentially mislead anyone I'm sitting on my hands and biting my tongue. I will add though, that if my suspicions are correct, shareholders will prosper...just need to find out if it is reality or my fantasy first before expanding!

Yes, could be an interesting few weeks as we watch for the clues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.