MOD 0.00% 43.5¢ mod resources limited

@Last of the Mohicans I think you're being a little harsh....

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    @Last of the Mohicans

I think you're being a little harsh. Remember MTR didn't have to offer to do the Q&A! That in itself buys a lot of credit with me - as the junior partner they could simply have sat back and let MOD report everything - but it seems MTR take an active role in the project.

Ach you say, they promised but they're not delivering. The baddies!

Yes, it's been about a month since MTR first asked for questions. They didn't give any timeframe for answers. For sure - it would have been great to get the answers on day 2 but realistically it doesn't work like that. They probably had to allow a week just for the questions to roll in and be collated! And of course they're going to work with MOD on it - it's MOD who are on the ground and it's MOD's geologist who will probably be providing many of the answers.

You know how much data will currently be being generated by 4 drill rigs on site and how much work MOD will be putting into that. You know both companies have recently been in Botswana and doing presentations there. MOD is probably progressing Sams Creek discussions in the background. MTR also has a number of other projects and appear to be putting a lot of work into those. Try and look at this from the other side - running the business is the number 1 priority. They've said they'll try and provide answers as soon as they can. Perhaps they were a little optimistic on how quickly they could get the answers out, but to accuse MTR of an "absolutely shocking attitude" is ridiculous. Please point me to a single thing that shows either MOD or MTR are anything other than extremely busy running their respective companies. Until there is evidence to the contrary, they deserve a bit of breathing space IMO.

Personally, I suspect that the Q&A showed that the average investor has a very poor understanding of the size and scope of the Botswana project. Rather than a short Q&A which doesn't really offer much more info, I'd like them to produce something that explained T3 in more lay terms, to make the project more easily understood by your average investor. Will we get that? I have no idea. But if we do, it have been worth waiting for IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.