SGQ 0.00% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Hi Red,There is little doubt that the metallurgic testing will...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi Red,

There is little doubt that the metallurgic testing will be a key plank in boosting interest in SGQ. Interestingly, the MAD177 samples were also sent to Perth for testing and I am a little surprised that those results have not yet been returned.

Then there is the updated MT survey data that they are wrestling with at the moment. We do know that once they work out a new drilling program, they are likely to go with the 6 diamond rills at Strickland initially because they want to do further metallurgical testing on those core samples (assuming they have sulphides) Maybe those samples will also go to Glencore?

Entech will estimate a maiden JORC compliant resource for Stickland and the company will continue its scoping study and as you say, with good metallurgy and a decent maiden JORC, there will be real interest and I agree that equity players will be looking for a seat at the table.

Apart from the 6 drills at Strickland, It's my guess that they will have a plethora of MT survey targets to prioritise and lets hope they come out of the gates running hard.

Cheers
    Mulac1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $23.54K 941.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37977 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 257447 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.