CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

metallurgical drill results ..., page-76

1. 15,769 Posts.
    Buddy,

I have been busy over the last 2 weeks and havent read much on HC or posted much.

I had a chuckle today though when I saw that once again some have accused me of being in some sort of paid conspiracy. Where do people get such crazy notions from? Those that make such accusations do so with zero evidence or justification. do those same people invent oether stuff to post?

The plot appears to be that I am supposedly paid to downramp. That is complete nonsense of course.

If some outfit had been in fact doing that, you would argue that its only purpose would be to produce a low entry point for substantial buying. CDU spent a long time at around the $2 mark and below. Surely this highly organized mob that supposedly spent heaps of money getting me to post day after day would have taken that opportunity to buy heaps of CDU?

If not, why have they bothered with such nonsense?

Where is there a scrap of evidence that anyone bought heaps at the recent low prices?

The up rampers seem to love conspiracies that make no sense.

I have posted for over 4 years on CDU matters and all of those posts have endeavoured to highlight facts rather than fiction. I know that many have appreciated a touch of fact over fiction. Some prefer the fiction and seem to actively invent more of the same.

Its great to see that the CDU price has recovered in recent weeks and thus some of the holders have been hurt less.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.