CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

metallurgical drill results ..., page-91

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    JC,

There is nothing within your post that I can disagree with.
    Cheers for that.

I may even agree with you in regard to what you wrote abot the "Z" Man.

And that is, that he may just be there to have some fun with us, with all the blue sky talks that are abounding, and of course pick a few profitable trades along the way, if the opportunity come/present his way.

Once upon a time there was a poster or two or three, that I admired very much, and all of them were SHE posters. There were of course Men posters that offered great views and gave tremendous service and value with their postings to the Forum at the time, and no one can take that away from them. There were the days, lol.

But I was impressed by the She posters. They usually called a spade a spade. And I am sure that they do probably know who they are.

One of them that quickly come to mind, was Penny/Karlene. She was very outspoken, and unfortunately she was also too quick in taking the baits that were going her way, line hook and sinkers, until she managed to get suspended.

The reason way??? It happen soon after she sold a swag of CDU shares at what many here would consider as Huge Profits. From memory it was well in excess of $500k dollars.

As such she was crucified and she became so hot under the collar for the lip service she was given, that what ever happened happened. Sad indeed. I bet that there are many times that she would like to be in here and tell us all, "I TOLD YOU SO."

As for CDU now. It seems that it is beginning to do the right thing by us. What gets to me though is as to why we couldn't do this before instead of waiting that some loyal shareholders got blown out of existance, if they haven't been forced into the poverty line that is.

The only other thing that I am concerned about, is the Insto that we have allowed in. Because, no one really knows what these people have in mind. And if anyone believes he does, IMHO he/she are only dreaming. The Managers of these funds have only one thing in mind. And that is "The big bonuses they will receive at the end."

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.