POZ 0.00% 6.0¢ poz minerals limited

From the announcement "Highland Plains Resource Upgrade" issued...

1. 249 Posts.
    From the announcement "Highland Plains Resource Upgrade" issued on 19/10/2009 it states that:

"Metallurgical Test Results due at the end of October and may contribute to resource reclassification"

That would indicate that we should see this price sensitive announcement would be out next week. If the results deviate from the modelling done by Cube Consultancy then we could see another resources upgrade.

It is good to see that POZ is cashed up enough now that we should not need any more dilutions for a long time.

Strong buying at 24 cents was seen through most of the week but buyers are unwilling to buy higher and sellers are happy selling at 24 cents. I would expect that this equillibrium would end next week with the Metallurgical Test Results which may bring more buyers on board and see the SP go higher.

Could go either way, but given the significant miderialisation that results have shown in the past I would expect that their is significant upside for the share price to rise... And POZ is volitile on good news especially at this low price!

Check ou the share price since listing on 1 July, 2008. The share price is only this low because of the GFC effect taking liquidity away from risky investments, such as junior explorers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.