LNR 16.7% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Just to add, as some of you will already well know,...

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715

Just to add, as some of you will already well know, metallurgical science and technology both play a critical role in extracting metals from ore and refining them for end use. Through metallurgical testing, mining engineers can assess the composition of the material to be mined, and thus determine if normal extraction methods and processing can be carried out economically.

For this reason, metallurgical testing is probably the most important component in determining whether an early-stage exploration project can eventually become a profitable mine.

Therefore, IMHO, FNT's metallurgical testing information will give us the first real insight into determining the true potential of Gascoyne, for both FNT and its shareholders. In this regard, it will thus also be a major step towards both and classifying and substantially de-risking Gascoyne as a project.

Furthermore, not only will these impending metallurgical testing results significantly help FNT to plan ahead at Gascone with enormous confidence, they will also help potential JV partners (like HAS?), as well as investors, to understand the feasibility of FNT's Gascoyne project, both technically and financially.

After this, all FNT should have to do is to find a major resource (which they already intend to do through their upcoming drilling program at Gascoyne which should commence next month). Given the highly prospective nature of HAS's adjancent Yangibana Project, I believe that FNT's chances of doing just this are very good.

Summarising, through the very early conducting of metallurgical testing, FNT are clearly doing their homework i.e. should this metallurgical testing reveal major problems with normal extraction and processing methods etc. at Gascoyne (which I strongly doubt given HAS's own excellent results from their early metallurgical test work from Yangibana, which was carried out in 2014 - see link below), it would thus be most unwise of FNT to spend even one cent on an extensive drilling program at Gascoyne. Therefore, this metallurgical testing should substantially reduce FNT's own strategic and financial risk at Gascoyne. However, just as importantly, this metallurgical testing should also be extremely well greeted by existing as well as potential FNT investors, as it will significantly limit their own personal investment risk.

https://hastingstechmetals.com/wpfd_file/excellent-results-from-early-metallurgical-test-work-on-yangibana-samples/

I therefore look eagerly forward to FNT's metallurgical testing results, which, IMHO, should get quite a lot of investor attention and should be a significant milestone for FNT's first project outside of PNG, which is already starting to look like a real winner.

We will soon all know a whole lot more.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.842M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $704 201K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 30663663 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4400529 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 12.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 501663
Last updated 11.59am 19/04/2024 ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.