MRD 50.0% 0.2¢ mount ridley mines limited

With the next big announcement just "around the corner" the...

1. 1,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    With the next big announcement just "around the corner" the punters will be queuing up to slosh dosh into MRD.
    The only company on the cusp something big about to happen......

I've given up on the idea of MRD pulling the rabbit from the hat!

These blokes are always just one pick away from the next big booger.

Given the current financial climate, there's got be something very tangible and actual factual tabled to attract the $$$$.

No apologies ACE but I've gotten back to a negative state on the lack of any good news.
    The announcements are like the ratcheting sharks tooth effect, the pump will come, the hand goes out and down goes the SP.
    But wait, all the new punters sucked in on the proviso something is about to happen. Been holding way too long.

I can assure all punters of one thing, the fella in the red suit will be bumbling down the chimney in around 4 weeks time.

Can't see MRD having any gifts this year, labs are all way too busy.

I'll be happy with the another matchbox Lada for the collection, had everything crossed with the way MRD was selling its wares that there was a high probability I could have afforded an electric little tikes 4 x 4 this Xmas.
    Oh dear we do dream, I guess that's what Xmas is about living in wonderment of what could be in the sack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.785M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $16.72K 13.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
150 380318290 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 123017719 69
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.