MLS 5.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

Hi Eieio, yes juqu is correct Xemplar Energy from Canada, holds...

1. 81 Posts.
    Hi Eieio, yes juqu is correct Xemplar Energy from Canada, holds the leases to the east and south east where the original old mile72 tenement, is located, Mink you will find out in due course your wrong.

I have done a lot research ie. homework here on this prospect, information that was obtained, from department of mines and energy of Namibia, and the original prospect that was drill, from memory was around 3 million plus tonnes grading 300+ppm very aprox with looking up again.

More importantly the prospect was mainly plan old granite, with a mix of carnotite etc, no signs of alaskites or other host type geology.

Where as Metals Australia's prospect is reportedly found wide spread intercepts [whilst they were trenching especially kudu area because of less surfial "surface" cover], host style alaskite's / primary rock "urananite"and uranophane as being very possible in the mix etc,protruding through the surface cap.

You must remember Alaskite's are just the host rock, and not all are uranium bearing, that said, they have already identified and found that it is uranium bearing ,with the use of scintolometer and niton equipment on site now just awaiting conformation of chemical assays to be announced.

So Mink with information at hand and receieved so far I would far rather have Metals Ausralia's prospect than Xemplar Energy's any day.

Regards Expand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $10.15K 534.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 223771 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.