IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

I guess IBG dont have to declare who has been short listed as...

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    I guess IBG dont have to declare who has been short listed as the interested parties.. But I dont think it will matter if they do or dont. The fact the site visit will include them. With all thee three parties convening. Will be exactly what the market wishes to read when the announcement arrives.

Many companies advise they have "interested parties". LIN claimed it for years absent evidence of any existing. The market wont trust company statements unless it sees undisputable evidence exists (except for the dopey monkeys right Footy lol)..

I think when we hear of the meeting taking place onsite and that everyone required to conclude a deal is present. We will be onward and upward from there and Footys 10-20cent prediction wont be far away.

I just hope they take a pic of them all together for the media. Plug that one, far and wide.

Imagine it in the media...
    The Import/Export Bank of the US supporting a first ever offshore florigen owned mining company in Greenland and offering it alone almost 10% of all its funds supplied last financial year
    Europes biggest shipping company taking over logistics and potentially a company stake
    New equity partner or even better interested partners. Who have done all their due diligence and clearly still interested enough to have gone all the way to a remote site in Greenland in a display of very clear and considerable interest.
    Maybe even one of the worlds biggest Zinc suppliers (Glencore) Reps can go and squeeze into the pi. As they are due to take a combined 70% offtake with others.

You know what a pic like this will do in the AU market right?
    Better yet. How about the US media with a caption the company is soon due to list in the US market?
    Looking forward to it to say the least.

Its a bit of a no brainer really whats going to happen to the sp. Footys presence is ample evidence its a no brainer. Especially when all we had was a company presentation about this recently and the sp shot to 4-5 cents range just from that information getting out alone. Before settling back down to 2.5 cents..
    Imagine now what further confirmation and evidence of all this will do. All clearly showing that the project looks like a sure winning thing.

Youd want to get in before this is all that I can say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.770M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 18458614 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 17236235 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.