SRZ 0.00% 2.0¢ stellar resources limited

METALS-Tin hits 22-month peak, page-76

1. 739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    we've had a regular supply between 3.8c and 4.5c that I had been munching away at, along with a few other buyers for a few months now...had suspected that the would come a time when this would dry up...and the sell order at 4.1c that I had started munching at disappeared as well...even if you apply a 90% discount to NPV....the resources in the ground are surely worth more than the current mcap....maybe not without a mining licence many are thinking??...once mining licence/environmental permit arrive (which could be any week/month now) then we may see this rerated....maybe this is already about to happen and shares at 4c are history....governments are much more leaky than companies....eg. election times and the amount of information that gets released early before being intended....not the company's issue/fault...all it has to do is comply with information it is given re keeping the market up to date....with Hottin suggesting a possible rerate to maybe 20c then getting set at 6c to 7c still seems quite reasonable....at 20c we have an mcap of 60M....seems more reasonable for 1B asset, that will most likely grow with both further drilling and increased tin prices as we move through the start of next year,

kind regards, SEAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $130.2K 6.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 626377 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1724000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.