MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

metalstorm.com australian website dead, page-4

1. 20,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1782
    You can blame David Smith for metalstormusa, he was the CEO of Metalstorm that insisted that they had a presence in the US, they way it was formed was quite unusual, from what I understand it meant that any IP developed in the US became part of MST Inc, not metalstorm as such is my understanding?

I was told that when Metalstorm finally woke up that David Smith was working for the US and not for Metalstorm's best interests, he was booted, there was some concocted story about him not spending enough of his time at the company, but more at his ranch, But that was just BS in my opinion.

Earlier on in the game I was of the opinion that what was happening to MST was being orchestrated by one of the larger defense industries in the US, I was gobsmacked when I first realised it was coming from within the company in the form of Metalstorm Inc.

And now we see that Metalstorm INC or metalstorm USA is alive and well and it would seem that that they are open for business? we have been played for fools it would seem, I hope those mongrels rot in hell, our government did nothing to stop this, in fact I believe they may have been party to it somehow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.