that’s not what I am taking about. I have never ever called...

1. 17,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    that’s not what I am taking about. I have never ever called someone antisemitic solely because they criticise israel and its handling of the post October 7 response. Nor for disapproving of Netanyahu. Nor for not liking Zionism. These are opinions (and I share them to a greater or lesser extent)

but I have called out antisemitism when it involves generalised comments about Jews, making disparaging comments about Jews and references in that context to gods chosen people, referring to what is happening in the Middle East as if it is all Jews.

@Lapdog was suggesting mogga be wary of his language but has used far worse himself over the period of the war. He has never called out people who he thinks share his values - but I’d suggest that a comment that maybe Hitler was on to something - or similar should have been called out and would have been by someone who was genuine in their concern to avoid antisemitism and to encourage people to appropriately distinguish between the actions of a government (which just happens to be predominantly Jewish) and Jews

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.