AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

If we were trading tomorrow in a generally open market place -...

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    If we were trading tomorrow in a generally open market place - we would be expecting to see a share price rise of more than 50% minimum. I have no idea how trading will operate tomorrow, but my suspicions are we rise to about $2.30 or so. If we are lucky.

Crazy to think, because Animoca have literally added billions of dollars to their assets following this weekend's meteoric rise of the Sand token and others. At this point, our Assets are more valuable than the entire market cap of this company - would love to be supported on this, once the financial records are released by this company (every delay will continue to remain detrimental to shareholder value, as more companies buy in for continued increased prices - but not at the rate it would be with this information public).

Animoca should follow the pattern of many ETFs of simply publically announcing what they own - through a link to a spreadsheet of the shares/crypto or other asset class holdings and their estimated value of them.Would see an enormous rise in the market capital of this company - not sure legally what they can disclose - hopefully the accountants can work that out soon, and fast
    Last edited by Mr Clean: 31/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.