HLT hlt limited

more lives than a cat This company has been re-born so many...

1. 549 Posts.
    more lives than a cat This company has been re-born so many times I've lost count. I've also lost count of the money down the gurgler.
    Started life as STA, Sustainable technology, making 'smart glass'. That died when a pharmacy information kiosk company gained a backdoor listing thru STA, and immediately threw the smart glass product out the window, giving it to the original developers for nix.....
    The kiosk business looked good, had a great product, but after three or four years of spending our money, collapsed with minisucle sales and too much hope.

The boys have a new toy now. Whether it will succeed I don't know, or care as I've put enough of my hard earned into their pipe dreams, I'll sit this one out. The toy is games for mobile phones using JAVA. They got the license to resale for next to nothing, now comes the real task of making a profit from nothing.

Goodluck to all investors. I know the boys down at Healthpoint and they seem OK folk. Whether they can ever manage something successfully I can not say.
    Best of luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.