HYD 0.00% 1.2¢ hydrix limited

Methane, page-12

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    PSY has chosen benzene because we have been approached for a benzene detector, and while we created a prototype benzene detector, I'm fairly sure the shape and size of the prototype/product will be very similar across other 'gas' detectors should we start producing them with different cantilever to detect other gases.

I think to put this in a simple form, PSY's prototype is like a GameBoy, you just slot in different game cartridges (different coated cantilever to detect different things) to play (to detect), as there are thousands and thousands of games (cantilevers) out there already, ready for us to take advantage of, whenever we are ready. Though I'm not sure if the general consumer will be able to just change the game (cantilever) as they pleased, but maybe that's a marketing strategy for PSY to think about;

Create specific detectors for a cheaper price, while creating a master detector that the cantilever can just be changed by the user - probably for bigger companies, and we could even start producing and selling 'cantilevers' to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.050M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 45190 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 423136 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.