HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

Methane, page-36

1. 179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Agree and I have always believed that the impact of Xmas holidays together with the drafting, review and signing of any licencing or other manufacturing agreements will be huge and congratulations to management as I m sure that the best deals will be signed after extensive due diligence has been undertaken.
    I do not believe that management is buying at current prices as they are already set and the implication may be that they already have information pertaining to the likelihood of contracts to be entered into and so will only buy once news is released.
    Also I do not believe that management is selling shares which tome is a good sign that the current share price will be well justified once news is issued.
    I am prepared to wait until sometime late march or April announcing a major contract with a significant revenue stream to be reported for the financial year ending 30 June 2015. Not expecting a net profit for the year but imagine party that we will be able to start knowing that PSY will be deriving profits with the likelihood of a dividend.
    I will be very patient and I believe that management know that the technology will be in huge demand and so will wait for the best offer to be laid at the boardroom table.
    All the very best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 839999 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 209975 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.