MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

methanol, page-8

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It was used to have the negative result out comes by MEO,
    but we still wish one well drill and success as we are all long term SH could not afford to loss the total on MEO. Therefore the last bit of shares value is nothing even we sold now!!

It does had some noise every time after the announcement, but we all guess what it is? Gas? Flow?...

Remember the last few times? how close we are getting the success! but bad news out came finally. So MEO may better not said more and wait until the result actually done.>>>>

Please have LOOK a lot at the SP of "ADO" for refer, if the result is positive and making profit to SH for sure! The market will be inflow cash into MEO! MEO SP will be the same upward as ADO!

At the moment MEO's SP still stay at 0.06+ I think the long term holder has bet out the limit what they can afford to MEO, and the market are not interesting in MEO stock too!

It is a really life, we got to accept that
    "when you are success, you will be the KING,
    when you are fail you will be an ANT!"

Patient and wait is what we can do, but I would wish all our fellows have a nice and happy holiday in the coming Christmas and New Year v family and friends!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.