MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

cant remember exact figure off the top of my head but meo has...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    cant remember exact figure off the top of my head but meo has several hundred thousand in tax losses so at company tax rate meo is worth circa $100 million - maybe chevron should pay $0.10 per share. Lol

Evans shoal is huge but useless gas at 30% co2 as ccg would require one big hole in the ground.

The investors are there but the price offered for gas appears to be too low ball. Really needs a Chinese player to buy out shell and a Chinese player to jv with meo re ts.

Most meo holders are in for a minimum of $0.20 and meo has had ts for more than a decade. Meo board will just reject offers subject to t/o terms along with long suffering shareholders. Not many overall number of holders own meo at $0.05 or less...

More likely to see deal done with meo retaining some ts equity or cash plus royalty. Some estimates are $0.70 to meo for ts but that was based on much higher poo. Too hard to guess but could be $0.20 plus as conservative share price if deal done but the speculation alone would be a great frenzy to observe and be part of.

Dr Daz - your thoughts?

Dr Daz - what do you see as the potential reserve estimate for the likes of Cuba? Massive block relative to overall known producing region. Expect some staged farm in jv news with 2d or 3D seismic as part of initial phase.

Still not a fan of nz but scuttlebutt suggest this has legs.

IAM - long time no posts. Hope your health is okay.

Adl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.