MRQ 0.00% 0.4¢ mrg metals limited

All this talk of grades not being high enough to go to mine....

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    All this talk of grades not being high enough to go to mine.

First of all they have released less than a third of all holes drilled at Koko Massava to date with batches 3 and 4 known to have the highest grade. Average grade so far being close to 5 as mentioned above. So still 50+ higher grade holes to be released.

On top of that, Still more than 10 targets of interest within MRQ tenements to be explored other than Koko. So a tiny percentage of MRQs HMS potential has been explored and yet we have people already harping on about this project not being viable as if they have explored 100% or even 50% of their land. They have literally just started exploration and what has been found so far, while can not yet be determined to suggest a viable project, has been promising. Its as if nobody understands how an exploration spec stock works.

To judge MRQs entire project on the first 20 holes is like determining the winner of an F1 race after the first lap, does not make sense at all.

And earmelon, if there is one thing worse than someone who posts on a stock they don’t own bagging it out, its someone who was a holder and starts bagging it out after they’ve sold. You can say its your eyes have been opened to things you hadn’t thought of before but if that was the case you’d simply sell and move on, however the way you have done a 360 flip with your posts makes me question your motives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.114K 834.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 33037734 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11623008 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.