MRQ 0.00% 0.1¢ mrg metals limited

Methodical delivery of MRQ results by Management, page-72

1. 1,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Not chicken before egg, MRQ has reported a sample assemblage last year, and says it is pretty much the same as the deposit up north, which makes absolute logical sense?!

as for the slime level, 18% average is very high already...I remember seeing somewhere that it is much lower cost for slime level to be single digits..

as for SFX’s share price, I don’t give a crap, I have only looked at its Thunderbird metrics, and if you do the comparison, the in ground value of Thunderbird would be much higher than what MRQ has, you would have to give African projects discount value comparing to Aus projects, and look how far down the road they are, then compare their valuation!!! That’s when I realized that HMS play is not valued by the market as much as other metals, and even Thunderbird cannot get funding with their project, what’s the chance of Corridor project getting it?

i hope you get the picture, have to do your research rather than just listen to the management’s words, like I said in the previous post, I was expecting the SP to go to the moon before I started looking into the HMS industry as I was in the top 20, was dreaming of making millions at one stage...but like I said, you have to remind yourself not to fall in love with a stock, especially at the spec end!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.525M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 199527600 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 73174758 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.