CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

Cooko55, I agree with your sentiments. Like you I am in this...

1. 1,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Cooko55, I agree with your sentiments. Like you I am in this stock at $3 and yes the previous board were 'leaky'. However, they weren't 'leaky' when it came to telling shareholders about the rationale behind the 155 people multi - million dollar Phase 2 trials. Correct me if I am wrong, but I still haven't heard why our drug was administered with methotrexate. Why was it not injected as a stand alone drug, without these toxic tablets ?? Wouldn't our drug be marketed in competition with these tablets? Could somebody shed any light?? Methotextrate has many side effects, but it's still appears to be the most popular treatment. It can cause nausea, vomiting, liver function problems, rashes, mouth soreness, sun sensitivity, hair loss, shortness of breath....and severe birth defects for pregnant women ( wasn't CPN10 derived from a protein present in healthy pregnant women?) As you would have gathered, I am not a scientist, but as a long term shareholder,I feel like I am still living in a vacuum and would like an explanation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.