LCL 11.1% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

Metminco Long Term Moaners

1. 305 Posts.
    Ger Real:
    The share price was IMO overvalued in 2010-2012 (ish) because it was all based on potentials with a bull market in copper and metals. Top that off it was also based on buying frenzy. Those who bought in when Metminco was valued at £150m with nothing coming out of the ground should have done so knowing that potential doesnt always come into fruition.

Also the Daily Mail, UK paper ran an article on its potential too a good few years back. It has slipped because of two major factors:
    Brutal downturn
    Institutional Investors running for the hills

Only Private Investors who cannot afford to sell may well have stayed in. I started investing in Metminco when the froth came off many years ago. Sub 2p was my first investment and perhaps mistake with Metminco.

So those who say to stay in and be here heavier unfortunately (like me) its bad luck and timing.

Where does that leave us?

CLUE - Big CLUE: VULTURES

When Private Equity starting taking interest and note, you should be aware that the value curve is here at 0.2p we are FUNDAMENTALLY and MASSIVELY undervalued due to apathy, risk appetite and a depressed market.

We got a new asset ALMOST on our books. Sunk costs on it were $29m, purchase price £9m exclusive of appreciation of RMBs new 400m holding. Sake of argument we may have well paid approx £25m for a £100m asset. Which makes sense because it was practically finishing off a Bankable Feasibility Study. One of the deposits drilling was yielding very promising findings.

We have vultures and possible capital injection of about £10m-25m (IMO) coming into Los Calatos take a hard look at valuation.

We will IMO be sitting over 1p in a few weeks/months when CERTAINTY arrives IF, BIG IF, IF the board can do a deal for Los Calatos. Fair enough about the milestone payments for the Gold Deposit (dilution) but if they could find partner for that too in 6 months - job done!

LTH - need to get a grip!
    Last edited by anotherukinvestor: 08/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $21.29K 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2525862 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 508318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.