AMX 7.14% 45.0¢ aerometrex limited

MetroMap 3D Store & MetroMap LiDAR

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    MetroMap announced their new 3D Store on MetroMap earlier today on LinkedIn. You can jump to the application Here.

• It lets you select a 'clip' area on the map and you can purchase the data instantly
    • It currently only offers 3D Mesh purchase however says 'More data coming soon' under the 'Lidar Point Cloud' and 'Digital Terrain Model (DTM)' datasets.
    • As far as I can see this is not powered by Pointerra, but using the same or similar underlying 3D interface 'Cesium Ion'. I do not see any reference or attribution to Pointerra.
    • As a rough example 100,000m2 of 3D mesh came up as $30. It's a great initiative to allow quick and easy purchasing of data, even for small businesses and projects such as the $30 worth above.

On a similar note I've had a look at MetroMap Lidar and it is accessed separately and is powered by Pointerra. This functionality is very similar to MetroMap 3D where you draw a polygon and can instantly see the cost of the data and ability to purchase (min $250 spend in MetroMap Lidar). If Lidar point cloud is 'coming soon' to MetroMap 3D, it does raise some questions about whether they will continue with the MetroMap Lidar/Pointerra collaboration. Who knows, maybe Pointerra are involved in the back-end of the new MetroMap 3D during the download process after purchase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.030(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.0¢ $119.3K 278.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 36930 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 6894 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.