AMX 7.14% 45.0¢ aerometrex limited

MetroMap announced their new 3D Store on MetroMap earlier today...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    MetroMap announced their new 3D Store on MetroMap earlier today on LinkedIn. You can jump to the application Here.

• It lets you select a 'clip' area on the map and you can purchase the data instantly
    • It currently only offers 3D Mesh purchase however says 'More data coming soon' under the 'Lidar Point Cloud' and 'Digital Terrain Model (DTM)' datasets.
    • As far as I can see this is not powered by Pointerra, but using the same or similar underlying 3D interface 'Cesium Ion'. I do not see any reference or attribution to Pointerra.
    • As a rough example 100,000m2 of 3D mesh came up as $30. It's a great initiative to allow quick and easy purchasing of data, even for small businesses and projects such as the $30 worth above.

On a similar note I've had a look at MetroMap Lidar and it is accessed separately and is powered by Pointerra. This functionality is very similar to MetroMap 3D where you draw a polygon and can instantly see the cost of the data and ability to purchase (min $250 spend in MetroMap Lidar). If Lidar point cloud is 'coming soon' to MetroMap 3D, it does raise some questions about whether they will continue with the MetroMap Lidar/Pointerra collaboration. Who knows, maybe Pointerra are involved in the back-end of the new MetroMap 3D during the download process after purchase.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.030(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 45.0¢ 42.0¢ $119.3K 278.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 36930 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 6894 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.