MEU 0.00% 4.4¢ marmota limited

I love your enthusiasm ragingboom, it’s been relentless for a...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I love your enthusiasm ragingboom, it’s been relentless for a long time now. If you’re still accumulating can you really pump this as hard as you can. I’d like to sell the other half of my holdings on a good spike similar to last year. Not whining just like to see a better earn for my hard earned, this could be it but not for a long time yet.
    Im very selective on my share choices and only have four in my stable. I need to cut one, and this one is it, although it’s got a ton of potential by my research it has been a let down.
    one of my parameters for stocks is the management. Three years ago this was on a great trajectory. Something has changed and management is key to that.
    personally I think something else is going on and I feel uneasy.
    I don’t understand how in a rising gold market over the past couple of years we haven’t taken the bill by the horns and drilled the crap of this and figured out what we have.
    one of my other stocks did that and during Covid as well I might add and have a nice maiden jorc with more to come. Then again the director is a geologist and lawyer. Last year 300% gain and still rising. My largest weighted share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $8.634K 200.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 219131 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 265715 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.