ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

From the last ann I think it's very evident that we will have...

1. 166 Posts.
    From the last ann I think it's very evident that we will have significant announcements regarding directors and finance in relation to cornerstone investors quite soon.

With only 30k trading volume for the day I think the buy side is perhaps waiting on the sidelines somewhat wary of the recent 5 cent placement and need direction.

Reading the sentence extract from the last paragraph....'and is intended to be part of a capital raise that will be underpinned by key cornerstone investors'
    ....indicates it's possible that they have these cornerstone investors already teed up?

It's likely Intersuisse are in full swing behind the scenes and you would assume they have the capacity to attract some pretty high profile investors with deep pockets.

I need to double check but I think the last major placement to sops was done at 12 cents for around $2.5 million. The company will be mindful to look after these guys somewhat and not discount their investment too much. Even Con himself acquired shares at the 12 cent level so suggest any significant cornerstone investor will have a similar entry point and will be investing a heap more than 640k.

Given the fact that the recent ann entailed two significant anns together suggests they could be related somehow.

Suggest ESI is excellent buying right up to the 12 cent mark prior to the anticipated cornerstone investors coming on board. That's the window of opportunity.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.812K 937.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 14185083 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11449510 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.