NRU 0.00% 5.5¢ newera resources limited

nope...no budgingDid anyone convert the C1+C2 estimates in my...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    nope...no budging

Did anyone convert the C1+C2 estimates in my prior post that were made on the Kuru-Tegerek Deposit?

"The Kuru-Tegerek Copper-Gold (Cu-Au) deposit, located in western Kyrgyzstan, includes 172.7 million tonnes (Mt) (C1+C2) with a contained metal content of 97.36t for gold, 1.02Mt for copper and 97t for silver.

- The Molybdenite ore body in Kuru-Tegerek also contains resources (C2) of molybdenum and rhenium which contain 4,883t of Molybdenum (Mo) and 2,328 kilograms (kg) of Rhenium (Re)."

The gold conversion alone is roughly 3.1 million ounces of gold.

The report was also done by SRK consulting. SRK consulting were mentioned in the acqusition announcement.

"A number of the projects within the portfolio have been subjected to independent assessments by notable global mining companies or by global mining consultancies including SRK and Hatch. SRK was last involved in 2005, whereas Hatch has completed recent "concept studies" during 2010 over two hard rock projects."

Resource estimate link

http://google.brand.edgar-online.com/EFX_dll/EDGARpro.dll?FetchFilingHtmlSection1?SectionID=5559314-5373-13867&SessionID=Z118HqxOZWQKms7

Still no email back from the company in regards to Kuru-Tegerek so will try calling later. Not today as I have a day off from work..woohoo.

See image below which shows Kuru-Tegerek deposit size and location. This presentation was releaed by a company named Centerra in December 2010. So the info is up to date. All we need to know is if we have definately acquired this deposit..is that too much to ask? lol

link

www.centerragold.biz/media/pdf/investors/presentations/DEC_Centerra.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.