HAW 0.00% 6.0¢ hawthorn resources limited

mexican standoff, page-18

1. 117 Posts.
    HAW holders who took up the SPP what are you thoughts on the following:

Do you think the directors could have offered 15k to every holder in an attempt to buy many of the dumped shares themself post SPP, knowing that many people will be after a quick buck and sell off for 1.1/1.2/1.3 cents post SPP?

I am not sure on what exactly their options would have been for a capital raising. Can anyone offer their opinion? Just probing at the logic behind this method of Capital Raising.

It will be interesting to see if someone appears to be accumulating when the SPP shares are being sold. That would be a good indication of what we may have in terms of gold and/or term sheet agreements

Personally i wont be selling until a new term sheet is announced and i can assess it then. I expect this to very much assist the HAW SP. The previous term sheet was a beauty in my oppinon. Having LCY 60% owners of HAW would have carried us into production and we had a $5mil premium at 1.5 cents. Since the original term sheet the JORC has tripled and metalurgical results have been better than expected. Lets hope we get a good agreement. Cant seeing it being bad seeing how good the last one was and the good news that has come out.

Looking forward to a revised valuation of Mt Bevan and the new Term Sheet!

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.