DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

That bar on the 29th is extremely weak. So much volume and a...

1. 1,932 Posts.
    That bar on the 29th is extremely weak. So much volume and a huge upthrust ending near its lows. That means considerable selling, after a significant gap up too.

The bar on the 30th has very high volume too, although the SP didn't retreat along with it, this shows buying, although the buying pressure there wasn't as strong as the selling the day before. The following few days action has been a bit weak.

On the weekly view you see a big sell off for the week of 27th with that heavy volume. Then for the following weak, unless tomorrow puts in a stellar performance, you see rising prices with a closing spread on lower volume, this is indicated no demand for these or higher prices at this time.

Now this of course isn't concrete evidence and the SP can of course go up, down or sideways. If I new I'd never worry about money again.

It does however show moderate weakness for the short term and is a risky time to buy. Fundamentally the SP is close to its value (over and at some brokers values) and if you think about no-one wants to buy a growth stock that has hit its true value, everyone wants to buy it cheaper so hitting targets it quite hard.

1.30 and its a bargain, 1.50 not a bargain but an OK buy nothing to be excited about. 1.80 and its a sell for the moment, apparently a considerable portion of the current market for DLS thinks 1.60 is a certain sell. Remember you have to way up the price of DLS compared to other operators in the region.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.